Things to Do at Aquaventure Beach
The proximity of the beach to other great venues makes it a perfect spot to relax and then move onto different adventures in the area. Visitors should try:
- The water slides at Aquaventure water park are amazing and fun for the entire family. The slides include the monstrous The Leap of Faith, The Plunge and Shark Attack.
- If heights are not your thing then check out the river rides. Some highlights are rides named The Rapids and Torrent River.
- The ideal spot for families and younger children is Splasher's Play Area.
- Dolphin bay lets guests play, swim and watch dolphins.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium and the Atlantis Dive center are two great destinations for people who love sea wild life.
- The Atlantis resort is also located nearby where visitors can spend quality time.
Since the beach is an outside venue, the opening timings are based on how long the sun stays up in the sky. The water resort opens at 10:00 AM and closes at sunset.
How to Contact Aquaventure Beach
The best way to get information about the beach is to call the Aquaventure water park phone line:
Telephone: +971 4 426 0000
Atlantis, The Palm Jumeira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
How to get to Aquaventure
The best way to reach the beach is by car or taxi. There are no bus stations of metro stops within a 2.5 kilometer radius of the beach.