Products and Services of China Times Restaurant:
China Times Restaurant offers variety of services and products to their guests. The details of these services and products can be found below:
- Visitors have three options if they are looking to dine-in at China Times Restaurant; brunch, lunch and dinner.
- China Times Restaurant basically dishes up far eastern cuisine, Chinese.
- Sea food is also available at this eatery aside from poultry, meat and vegetarian dishes.
- This eating place also offers take away service to its customers.
- The beverage menu includes both hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks plus fresh juices.
To see the tale away menu of China Times Restaurant, click here.
Operational Hours of China Times Restaurant:
China Times Restaurant opens on all days of the week but its opening hours vary a bit, as from Sunday to Wednesday food is served between 11:00 am and 11:30 pm, whereas from Thursday to Saturday orders are taken from 11:00 am till midnight.
Location of China Times Restaurant:
Deira City Centre, 8th str. Port Saeed District Front of Deira City CentreMall - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
How to Get to China Times Restaurant:
Deira City Centre Metro Station 2 is 400 metres away from the China Times Restaurant, and on foot this journey can be completed in roughly 5 minutes. If a patron heads southwest towards Al Ithihad Road/D 74, then takes a sharp right turn onto Al Ithihad Road/D 74, from where a commuter needs to turn right onto 8th Street, from where destination is not too far and can be located few meters away on the left side. Directions from Diera City Centre Metro Station 2 to China Times Restaurant.
City Centre MS A 3 – Dubai bus stop is 450 metres away from the China Times Restaurant which makes it a walking journey of 6 minutes. All bus users need to do after reaching this bus station by bus number 53, is to head north on Al Ithihad Road/D 74 towards 8th Street, then turn right onto 8th Street and soon they will see the destination on the left side. Directions from City Centre MS A 3 – Dubai to China Times Restaurant.