Facilities & Services:
The Department of Health provides numerous facilities and services in corporation with different public bodies arm’s length bodies (ALBs) and advisory bodies for instance public health, social care and National Health Service (NHS).
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Managing Director of Commissioning Development
- Director of Communication at Department of Health
- Director General of Corporate Development and Transition
- Director General of Health Improvement and Protection
- Interim Managing Director
- Medical Director of the National Health Service
- Managing Director of Provider Development
- Chief Medical Officer
- Director General of Social Care, Local Government and Care Partnerships
- Interim Managing Director of NHS & Social Care Workforce
The Department of Health opens from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am till 5:30 pm so if you have any issue related to health get in touch with them during these timings.
How to Contact:
The Department of Health of the United Kingdom government can be contacted by dialling the phone number specified below in case enquiries.
Contact: +44 20 7210 4850
80 London Road, London, Greater London SE1 6LH, United Kingdom
How to Get to Department of Health:
Elephant & Castle tube station is about 0.3 miles far from the Department of Health office. Therefore, it would take nearly 3 minutes to a patron to get to Department of Health from Elephant & Castle tube station by walk. The direction which patron will choose from this tube station will northwest on Elephant and Castle/A201 towards St. George's Road/A302 that will lead them to the left turn onto A201, from where commuter will turn right and take the stairs in order to find the destination on the right side. View Map
Department of Health is located 16 ft away from bus stop called Newington, E & C Newington Causeway (Stop F), which makes this gap a 3 second journey by walk, if the visitors head in the southwest direction from this stop. Bus numbers that have stops at Newington, E & C Newington Causeway (Stop F) are 35, 40, 133, 343, 344, C10, N35, N343, 100, 196, 333, 360, 415, N133 and P5.