Products & Services of Guanabara Nightclub:
Visitors can enjoy various services and facilities offered by Guanabara Nightclub. The prominent ones are listed as:
- Djs, live acts and lots more can be relished at Guanabara Nightclub.
- Londoners can enter into Guanabara Nightclub without paying a single penny on Monday and Tuesday but on rest of the days, they charge ticket for entry.
- Guanabara Nightclub serves both food and drinks to their guests.
- Enjoy live Brazilian music and large screen TVs which display sports events at Guanabara Nightclub.
- Booking service for Guanabara Nightclub and Restaurant are also open.
To view the full menu of Guanabara Nightclub, click here.
Operational Hours of Guanabara Nightclub:
The operational hours of Guanabara Nightclub are from 5:00 pm to 2:30 am between Monday and Saturday. However, on Sundays the opening hours of this club vary a bit as it opens around 5:00 pm and shuts down its operations at 12:00 midnight.
Location of Guanabara Nightclub:
New London Theatre, Parker Street, London WC2B 5PW, United Kingdom.
How to Get to Guanabara Nightclub:
Holborn tube station is about 0.2 miles away from Guanabara Nightclub. This 0.2 miles gap can be covered on foot in about 4 minutes. However, to do so a person should head in south direction on Kingsway/A4200 towards Parker Street from the Holborn tube station then turn right onto Parker Street in order to locate the destination on the right. Directions from Holborn tube station to Guanabara Nightclub.
Nearest bus stop from Guanabara Nightclub is Covent Garden, Covent Garden (E-bound) and the gap between these two sites is 0.2 miles which can be covered in roughly 3 minutes on foot. To achieve this timing, bus users should head northeast on Long Acre/B402 towards Long Acre/B402 then go through a roundabout before making a left turn onto Drury Lane. This turn of Drury Lane will lead the bus user to another turn on the right side onto Parker Street, from where the destination can be seen on the left side. Directions from Covent Garden, Covent Garden (E-bound) to Guanabara Nightclub.