Try this one pot pasta recipe. The noodles will still be tender even though they were boiled right in the pot with the sauce!
2-3 tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 lb. boneless chicken breast
8 oz rotini pasta
1 jar Ragu Garlic Parmesan Cheese Sauce
1 large tomato
Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
1) In a large pot heat olive oil on medium to medium high heat. Add chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
2) Cube chicken and add to pot. Cook until no longer pink and any water has evaporated.
3) Add Ragu Garlic Parmesan Sauce and stir.
4) Using the sauce jar, add one complete jar full of water to the pot then add another half jar of water and stir.
5) Let the watered-down sauce come to a boil, stirring occasionally.
6) Add the pasta and stir.
7) Leave the pot uncovered and cook the mixture for approximately 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the pasta is cooked. Stir frequently but not constantly. The pasta should still be firm.
8) Just before serving, add one chopped tomato to the pot. Stir two or three times. For a more authentic flavor, use 2-3 fresh chopped Roma tomatoes.
9) Top each individual serving with fresh basil and fresh Parmesan cheese.
10) As an alternative, use cubed Cajun sausage instead of chicken and add about one teaspoon of Cajun seasoning to the pot.