Dubai International Boat Show was started 20 years ago as a ‘Watersports & Powerboat Show’. It was initially an in-door event in which 55 exhibitors participated. There were 3,000 visitors in its first year, at the Dubai World Trade Centre. The show then expanded to the tranquil waters of the Dubai sea before finally settling on Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Seyahi in 2004.
The show has 6 dedicated sectors which visitors can visit to gain information about various different things
- Superyacht Pavilion is called the ‘centerpiece of this event’. It provides a medium for world leaders in superyachts and shipyards to present their creations.
- Superyacht Boulevard is situated in the Marina Display Area as a separate section. It is reserved for showcasing Superyatchts which are 25 meters and above and offers stunning displays of those machines.
- Luxury Supplies & Services (LSS) section has the most experienced boat builders that will turn yours in a palace by adding luxury facilities to it. This section has local and international interior designers as well as product and services suppliers.
- Equipment Supplies & Services (ESS) has exhibitors from different areas, providing products and services like deck fittings to engine equipment.
- External Area is an outdoor area that has small and medium sized ships and boats displayed on different stands. It also has water-sport equipment, accessories and services.
- Marina Display Area brings together stunning yachts, sailing ships, speeding boats etc.
The organizers decide when the show is held every time. In 2012, it started from 5th March and ended on the 9th March.
Dubai International Boat Show usually lasts for 5 days.
How to Contact Dubai International Boat Show
The boat show is organized by Dubai World Trade Centre and their phone number is listed below. You can also fill a form if you have any queries and the management will get back to you regarding it. Click here to get to the form.
Telephone: +971 4 308 6430
Dubai International Marine Club, Dubai, UAE.
How to Get to Dubai International Marine Club
Since the show takes place at the Marine Club, you can reach the venue by bus. There is no tram station nearby, and the closest bus stop is 700 m away and at a distance of 8 minutes if traveled on foot.
Just head northeast and turn right towards Al Sufouh Rd/D 94. After about 120 m, turn left towards Al Sufouh Rd/D 94, and then turn right to get to the venue. View Map.