Click here to see the list of countries that can obtain a visa upon arrival in Thailand for a stay up to 15 days maximum.
- Foreigners, who wish to stay for more than 15 days his in the Kingdom need to fulfil following requirements in order to get 3 months or 6 months tourist visa.
- Provide a valid passport or travelling document with minimum six months validity.
- Provide a picture in 1 of 2 ½-inch format.
- Provide return or onward ticket as a proof of exit from Thailand at the end of the journey.
Note: Applicants can also be asked to provide additional documents or cal them for interview in order to issue them the visa.
Aliens who wish to extend their visa in Thailand should visit this website.
Visa Application Form
Visa application form of Thailand can be downloaded from here. For more details concerning to visa application form of Thailand speak to authorities in The Royal Thai Embassy in Paris.
Address: the eighth, rue Greuze 75116t Paris, France.
Contact: +33 1 5626 5050
Visit The Royal Thai Embassy Website
Tourist Visa Fee
The tourist visa fee of Thailand is 25 Euros per person. For further details, get in touch with the authorities in The Royal Thai Embassy in Paris.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment for the payment of Thailand tourist visa fee can be learnt from The Royal Thai Embassy in Paris.
All applicants must re-visit their visa application and other documents (mentioned in Step 1) once again to confirm that nothing is missing, wrong or incomplete.
- Check that your photo meets the requirements of the Thai Embassy.
- Ascertain the validity period of your passport (it should not be less than 6 months).
- Your visa form should have to be fully completed.
- Buying an insurance policy is always a safe idea.
- Get Yellow Fever Vaccination before going to Thailand.
- Also include a reputed guide book in your check list.
- Also find out which types of denominations accepted widely in Thailand.
Find out about the procedure of submitting visa form and supporting documents from The Royal Thai Embassy in Paris.
The processing time period may vary subject to the policy so contact The Royal Thai Embassy in Paris.
To know about the collection of visa make contact with The Royal Thai Embassy in Paris.
Things Tourists are Allowed to Carry with Them
Tourists are allowed to carry denominations to Thailand but first confirm the amount of funds they can take and the type currency or cards accepted widely.
Aside from that tourists are allowed to take their miscellaneous items such as cameras, mp3 player or ipod, medicines, toiletries and personal belongings in their luggage but it should cross the limit of weight specified by the airline or customs.