The following items are required to create the home made conditioner. Try to use organic products which will result in a higher quality end product that is free of chemicals.
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of natural honey
1 tablespoon of buttermilk
1 tablespoon of natural unbleached flour
- Pour one tablespoon of olive oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Now, pour in two tablespoons of natural honey into the bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of buttermilk into the mixture and mix it up.
- Microwave the mixture for 30 to 60 seconds until it is hot.
- Stir in one tablespoon of natural unbleached flour to make a paste.
How to apply conditioner on Hair
The mixture is not meant to be stored is expected to be used right away. Once you make the conditioner, apply the warm paste to wet hair and allow the conditioner to set for at least 20 minutes and then wash as normal.
Conditioning your hair is good because it infuses all the moisture that is lost during shampooing. In our honey-conditioner, the Olive oil in the paste will provide nourishment to hair and give it a shiny look. Honey not only cleans hair but also imparts a sweet fragrance and it also gives supplementary protection to the hair. Buttermilk is good for giving elasticity and suppleness to hairs. After using you will feel and smell the difference.