The top designers in the world are a cut above the rest. The fashion world abounds with new and fresh designers that are making a name for themselves. These are from everywhere and have demonstrated style and elegance with every creation. As the models come down the runway and you watch them turn and walk away. You see the beautiful dresses come alive in front of your eyes. Each one has it’s own special strengths for making women looking more elegant and beautiful. The runway fashion shows are in Paris, New York, London, Milan, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo.
The work of Cristobal Balenciaga was shown. He is originally from Spain but has been living in Paris for seven years. His favorite thing is experimenting with tiers of fabric, and frequently uses taffeta. His client, “Mona von Bismark” was pictured in a strapless gown in two tones of grey velvet and taffeta with cuffed decolletage. His continuous success with extraordinary ideas in fashion keep him on top of the game.
1. Stella McCartney is the daughter of a superstar and new to the fashion stage. She has shown us what talent and hard work can do. Her gray sleeveless 3/4 length gown with plunging neckline and trounce skirt are an example of where her creativity can lead. She is a winner who meets every challenge she faces.
2. Alexander McQueen has been known for his theatrical influence in his work as well as being and on the edge and has new ideas. His strong uses of color and raw fashion has made him famous as a couturiers. Everything he creates is beautiful and a must for every woman.
3. Donatella Versace was born in Calabria Italy. She has taken over the late brother’s, Gianni Versace’s, design house. It has a reputation of greatness that hasn’t faded over the years. Her fashions are elegant and provocative with great lines. She and her brother have a shared fashion interest and we love what she does.
4. Marc Jacobs had a line this year inspired from the 60’s housewives that were very feminine and a desirable. He is an very talented designer and his style is original.
5. Betsey Johnson hails from New York where her fashion flare for the edgy and bold creations took root. They are brilliant and fun styles that most women would love to wear. Her styles are loaded with flare and plenty of boldness.
6. Ralph Lauren was in the army initially then studied business science. He is now a top designer as a result of his hard work and unique lines such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Sport, and Ralph Lauren collections. He dresses some very famous people in Hollywood as well. His talents are above board and growing. There is a style that is Ralph Lauren and it’s elegance, style, class combined.
7. John Galliano attended St. Martin’s College of Art and Design and graduated in 1983. His first fashion shown was one year later 1984. His fashions have a historical relevance that is matched by no other. He is now Chief Designer at Givenchy and theHouse of Christian Dior prize at LVMH.
8. Tom Ford born in Texas started out training to be an actor. Those were his origins but he has evolved as an awesome fashion talent that is extremely gifted. He won the Best International Designer Award in 2000. He is now the Creative Director for Gucci, and the Creative Director for Yves Saint Laurent.
9. Valentino Garavani is originally from Voghera Italy, the same country as Donatella Versace. Even though they share the same country of origin, there are differences between the designs they create. He is know for dressing very famous leading ladies such as Julia Roberts, and Elizabeth Taylor. The red carpet in Hollywood is full of women and stars wearing his designs. He is known as the King of Elegance.
These are some of the hottest designers and known by name: Cristobal Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Donatella Versace, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, Ralph Lauren, John Galliano, Tom Ford, and Valentino Garavani. They have an eye for line and detail. A woman’s curves are made into fitted bodices and silky fabric. Along with this they know what a woman needs. The models and designers work hand in hand for that perfect fit. They are working to fulfill the vision of the designer. It’s vision is shown to everyone on the runway. It erupts in loud applause from the audience. They give the clothes certain colors and textures. They sculpt a women’s body into a beautiful piece of art that will be admired forever. These designers keep us wanting more and more!