Products & Services of Egg Nightclub:
Egg Nightclub has a fine range of services and facilities which they offer to their respectable visitors. These facilities and services are:
- Guests will get to enjoy House, Techno, Tech-house, Funk, Drum n Base and Dubstep music from Friday to Saturday at this venue.
- Alcoholic specialities like beers, wines and cocktails are also available to guests at the Egg Nightclub.
- Cloak room is another aspect of this nightclub.
- Londoners can also get Egg Nightclub to organise a private event or function.
- Some of the popular Djs can also be found playing electrifying music at this venue.
- Students are welcomed at this venue and are promised special offers as well.
Operational Hours of Egg Nightclub:
Egg Nightclub opens three days in a week which are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On Fridays, Egg Nightclub operates from 10:00 pm till 7:00 am, whereas on Saturdays, this club remains open form 10:00 pm to 11:00 am and on Sundays, this site remains operational from 4:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Location of Egg Nightclub:
4 Carlisle Street, London, Greater London W1D 3BJ, United Kingdom.
How to Get to Egg Nightclub:
Caledonian Road Tube Station is about 0.7 miles away from Egg Nightclub. By walk this distance can be covered in approximately 14 minutes. The direction which a person will choose after coming out of this London Underground station will be south on Caledonian Road/A5203 towards Roman Way, from where the individual will turn right onto Brewery Road and then turn left onto York Way/A5200. This is where he or she could find the destination on the left side. Directions from Caledonian Road tube station to Egg Nightclub.
Egg Nightclub is about 56 ft away from the nearest bus stop called Camden Town, Vale Royal Maiden Lane (Stop P) and walking journey between these two points will take about 12 seconds. All a bus passenger needs to do to get to Egg Nightclub from this bus stop is head out in south direction on York Way/A5200 towards Vale Royal. Bus number that has a stop at Camden Town, Vale Royal Maiden Lane (Stop P) is 390.