- Provide passport that must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Provide 2 completed application forms
- Provide 2 passport style photos with the frontal view.
- Provide a letter of invitation from either the host or contact or partner in Cameroon that must be certified by the Cameroon police.
- Applicants should also need to show their round-trip tickets.
- Plus bank statement as proof of finances of subsistence. The balance of applicant’s bank account must not less than £1,000 except where a tour operator or travel agency is making arrangements for the trip.
- Applicant also has to provide confirmed hotel reservation in case for he or she is not a part of an organised trip.
Below is the list of vaccinations which are either compulsory or recommended to the tourists prior coming to Cameroon.
Compulsory vaccines: Yellow Fever and Cholera protection.
Recommended Vaccines: Typhoid, Meningitis and Malaria protection.
Visa Application Form
Visa application form of Cameroon is available with the Cameroon High Commission in London.
Visit: Cameroon High Commission
Or you can download visa form from here.
Visa fee of Cameroon for 1 day to 3 months is £59. The amount specified is subject to variation therefore, applicants should confirm visa fee from the Cameroon High Commission (see the address above) before depositing it.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment to get Cameroon's tourist visa is either by cash or postal money order only. For further information consult Cameroon High Commission in London.
After completing the visa application, applicant can lodge it at the reception desk of the Cameroon High Commission between 9.30am to 12.30pm from Monday to Friday, apart from bank or public holidays in UK and Cameroon. To verify the identification the presence of the applicant may be required.
The processing time period in normal cases is approximately 48 hours. For other cases processing period contact Cameroon High Commission.
Passport can be collected between 2.00pm to 3.30pm every business day. In case of fast track service processing should be justified. If not then, it is the normal waiting period, which applies to the application.