When you're trying to add a mailbox, you will be prompted to give a little information and follow a few steps. The information that needs to be added is given below;
- Enter the mail address of your Ovi.
- Enter the password of your Nokia Account
- In the Incoming Mail Server field you will have to add this address imap.mail.ovi.com
- In the Outgoing mail server field you will have to enter this address smtp.mail.ovi.com
- For the Mailbox name type Ovi Mail
- For the Incoming Security port SSL/TSL you will have to enter 993
- In the Outgoing security port SSL/TSL you will have to enter 465
Enter into Email and then New Account.
You will have to click on Next. Now you will have to select a region. Let's select United Kingdom as an example.
Next you will have to pick the service provider.
Scroll down the page and you will be able to view Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Mail Plus and Yahoo UK.;
- For IMAP access, select Yahoo! Mail,
- For paid account, Yahoo! Mail Plus should be selected and,
- For POP access, choose Yahoo UK.
After selection press Done.
Next you will have to enter the details of your account as mentioned below:
Name: Your Name
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Yahoo account’s password
Email address: email@example.com
After entering the information mentioned above, the wizard will create an account and your work is done.