Products & Services offered at Moti Mahal Restaurant:
People have dine-in option at Moti Mahal Restaurant for lunch and dinner. There are six different menus offered to the guests at Moti Mahal Restaurant, and out of these three belong to the beverage section. The details of these along with the prices can be viewed below:
- To see Special Offers at this bistro, click here.
- To view A la Carte Menu offered at this eating place, click here.
- To observe Tasting Menu served at this eatery, click here.
- To spot the Whisky Menu of Moti Mahal Restaurant, click here.
- To have an idea about the Wine Menu available at this cuisine, click here.
- To know about the Bar Menu of this eating venue, click here.
Operational Hours of Moti Mahal Restaurant:
Lunch at Moti Mahal Restaurant is served between 12:00 and 15:00 from Monday to Friday. On the other hand, the dinner orders are taken between 17:30 and 23:00 from Monday to Saturday. This restaurant remains closed on Sundays.
45 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5AA, United Kingdom.
How to get at Moti Mahal Restaurant’s Office:
The head office of Moti Mahal Restaurant is located not too far from the Covent Garden tube station. The walking distance from this London Underground station to this bistro is close to 0.2 miles, which a commuter can cover in roughly 3 minutes. If the commuter heads in the northeast direction on Long Acre/B402 towards Neal Street then, continues to follow B402 and goes through one roundabout and then takes a right turn onto Wild Street, from where he/she can easily spot the destination on the right side. View Map
Covent Garden, Covent Garden (E-bound) is the nearest bus stop from Moti Mahal Restaurant at Covent Garden. From this bus stop a person can reach Moti Mahal Restaurnat in about 3 minutes walk.